They're the only choice for music, post, broadcast, Surround 5.1, and beyond!
Introducing the new JBL LSR4300 Studio Monitors featuring RMC™ Room Mode Correction, JBL's exclusive technology that automatically analyzes and corrects the response of each
speaker in the room for absolute accuracy at the mix position. The first studio monitors with powerful network intelligence built into each speaker specifically designed to deliver an accurate mix in any room, the LSR4300's are the ultimate monitor for modern production studios. The
LSR4300 models feature stunning JBL sound, provide accurate mixes in any workspace, and are priced well within the reach of any project studio. The first self aware monitoring system, they're the only choice for music, post, broadcast, Surround 5.1, and beyond.
5.1 System INCLUDES:
• 5x LSR4328P
• 1x LSR4312SP Subwoofer
• 1x LSR4300 Accessory Kit
LSR4328P Key Features:
-Advanced LSR Linear Spatial Reference Design provides neutral off-axis response for greater clarity at the mix position
-Automated RMC™ Room Mode Correction system with calibration microphone measures and automatically compensates for low frequency standing waves and
-Harman HiQnet™ Network Protocol enables system-wide control of level,EQ, input selection, solo and more
-Wireless remote control and LSR4300 Control Center Software enable control from the listening position.
-AES/EBU, S/PDIF digital inputs
-Balanced analog input with selectable +4dBu / -10 dBV sensitivity.
-Bi-amplified design eliminates the need for external amplification.
-Front panel output meter with variable brightness displays signal level.
-Custom designed, self-shielded transducers with neodymium motor structures for exceptional transient response and superb powerhandling.
-Integrated mounting points allow wall mounting for greater placement options
-Built-in handles facilitate optimum positioning.
-Low and High Frequency Equalization with factory presets
allows tailoring of response to preference, or acoustic conditions in the room.
LSR4312SP Key Features:
· 450 Watts Amplification; 12" Low Frequency Transducer with magnetically-shielded Neodymium motor structure
· RMC™ Room Mode Correction system analyzes and automatically compensates for room modes that can give a misleading impression of low frequency content at the mix position*
· Six balanced XLR inputs with selectable +4dBU / -10 dBv sensitivity
· AES/EBU and S/PDIF Digital plus analog LFE inputs
· Comprehensive Bass Management System for professional surround sound production*
· Harman HiQnet™ network protocol allows all settings to be controlled from the LSR4300 wireless remote control or LSR4300 Control Center Software*